17th June 2021
Detecting and Responding to Threats in a Borderless Security Era || SIEM Solution
Discover your ‘Security Journey’ infrastructure with IBM Qradar(SIEM) Security solution within a business.
In this workshop, we discuss:
– Current Threat Landscape
– IBM Strategy and Threat Management Framework
– Gaining comprehensive visibility across hybrid cloud
– Turning data into insights with AI, ML, UBA, NDR, and Cognitive
– Responding faster and smarter through automation and orchestration
– Becoming proactive to hunt for threats and improve processes
– Deployment Scenarios for Threat Management
– Demo for Hybrid Cloud Security
1. Assessment Test- Security Journey Assessment: https://www.ibm.com/security/digital-…
2. Data Insight- Cost of Data Breach: https://www.ibm.com/security/data-breach
3. Discover Cloud Pak 4 Security – Hybrid Cloud Security Tour: https://www.ibm.com/products/cloud-pa…
Qradar Solution Brief: A solution that ‘Manages Threats’, offers ‘Comprehensive Visibility’ with ‘Data Insights’ for ‘Automation and Orchestration within any environment.
Event Hosted by: Trans Business Machines Limited(TBM), Marketing Department Partnered with: IBM East Africa(our Business Partners).
Moderator: Ruth Waruhiu, Marketing Assistant (TBM)
Speaker: Ashraf Abdelazim, Security Threat Management Manager (IBM-MEA)
Co-Speaker: Amr Awad, Security Threat Management Technical Leader (IBM-MEA)
Panelist: Wilson Kariuki, Evan Miriti, Abraham Muhcina as Software Engineers, and Chea Thoya as Solution Architect.
Recorded through: Cisco Webex
Recorded, Directed, Edited and Published by Ruth Waruhiu
Royalty-Free Music by: ‘Once Again’ – Ben Sounds (www.bensounds.com)