Trans Business Machines Ltd (TBM) is a fully owned Kenyan company established in 1991 with the aim of providing technology solutions to small, medium and large corporate in Kenya and the region
Our promise is to deliver services with a commitment to excellence through our people and focus on our quality management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We aim to become a world class innovative, competitive and profitable IT company providing complete business solutions
Why Choose Us
TBM has been a dedicated IBM business partner for over twenty five (25) years, and has been adapting its products and services offering to suit the market.
Effective communication to staff, management, customers, and other stakeholders on a continuous basis
- Work in a responsible manner supporting our community and respecting the environment
- Build and retain a skilled team
- Present our technical experts as trusted advisors to customers
- Team discipline which is synchronized with industry and market trends (competition, economy, etc)
Vision / Mission
A quality technology and skills provider transcending Africa.
Enabling Business Transformation Through Technology.
Our Core Values
Providing world leading brands to customers through systems and processes of international standards.
Integrity & Honesty
We uphold the highest standards of fairness and ethical business practices.
Fostering and enhancing our skills to address our customer needs.
To meet and exceed customer requirements.
Focus on delivery through excellence in teamwork.
Meet Our Team
Trans Business Machines Limited is a technology company using its people to deliver services with a commitment to excellence and focus on our quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
IBM Awards in April 2010
- Highest revenue partner for IBM in East Africa
- Leading maintenance (Service and support) partner in East Africa
- Leading partner at selling multiple brands (System x, System i, System P, Storage & Tivoli) in East Africa
- Largest Winback (converted a Client from a competitive brand to IBM)
Computer Society of Kenya (CSK) Awards
- 2010 – Outstanding Enterprise Solutions Company
- 2009 – DiIBMter Recovery & Storage Solutions Provider