Currently, with a broad range of hardware, software and services skills, we are an “IBM Platinum Partner” having expanded our offerings and services on hardware & software to cater for the complete enterprise needs.
Who we are
Trans Business Machines Ltd (TBM) is a fully owned Kenyan company established in 1991 with the aim of providing technology solutions to small, medium and large corporate in Kenya and surrounding countries.
Our promise is to deliver services with a commitment to excellence through our people and focus on our quality management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
TBM has been a dedicated IBM business partner for twenty five (25) years, and has been adapting its products and services offering to suit the market.
At the beginning, there were IBM type-writers and Micro-computers sold with windows ver3 and WordPerfect. We offered these products with services to our customers, and ensured the technology supported their business objectives.
- Effective communication – work to improve and perform above expectation in communicating to staff, management, customers and other stakeholders on a continuous basis
- Work in a responsible manner supporting our community and respecting the environment
- Build and retain a skilled team
- Present our technical experts as trusted advisors to customers
- Team discipline which is synchronized with industry and market trends (competition, economy, etc)
To become a world class innovative, competitive and profitable IT company providing complete business solutions
To be the leading Technology provider of quality products and services to organisations in the region
Our Core Values
Providing world leading brands to customers through systems and processes of international standards
Integrity and Honesty
We uphold the highest standards of fairness and ethical business practices
Fostering and enhancing our skills to address our customer needs
To meet and exceed customer requirements
Focus on delivery through excellence in teamwork
Management & Directors
Human Resource and Administration Director
Business Development Director
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Human Resource Manager
Trans Business Machines Limited is a technology company using its people to deliver services with a commitment to excellence and focus on our quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Awards & Certification
Lenovo 2016 Awards
- Best Performance
- Gold Business Partner East Africa
IBM Awards in April 2010
- Highest revenue partner for IBM in East Africa
- Leading maintenance (Service and support) partner in East Africa
- Leading partner at selling multiple brands (System x, System i, System P, Storage & Tivoli) in East Africa
- Largest Winback (converted a Client from a competitive brand to IBM)
Computer Society of Kenya (CSK) Awards
- 2010 – Outstanding Enterprise Solutions Company
- 2009 – DiIBMter Recovery & Storage Solutions Provider